ERP Software For Medical Device Manufacturing
Manu Online is the cloud ERP system prebuilt for your medical manufacturing business to run efficiently for the long haul.
Whether you are a manufacturing operation with 10 or 20 employees, 200 or more, we have the cloud ERP solution to help you handle your daily challenges and keep your business future-proof.
The medical device manufacturing sector is very much dependent on its tracking abilities. From revision control and lot tracking, to serial number tracking and the ability to recall items, all are key components of a well-oiled manufacturing organization.
With Manu Online, there’s no more time wasted returning to customers to check for missing parts, no more surprises when it comes to inventory levels, and no more unexpected shortages.
We also understand the regulatory landscape of medical manufacturing, so our medical device manufacturing software is tailored to support medical device orders that are accurate, safe, and produced in compliance with MHRA regulations.
Key features of our medical device industry ERP system
In the medical devices industry, ERP (enterprise resource planning) can support everything from inventory management to quality management and regulatory compliance.
Our cloud ERP software solutions provide:
- Stock control – Our real-time planning engine plans your procurement and manufacturing based on your net requirements from sales and manufacturing. Never again are critical components “forgotten” and remembered only when it is time to ship to the customer.
- Traceability – Create a unique identification number that shows everything about the product. Regulated industries such as medical device manufacturing require every product to have a unique device number. Our platform enables tracking of the product back to its exact “as-built” structure and can include who of the individual employees have worked on the product, and at what time. This will give visibility across the individual devices for the manufacturer or other stakeholders such as service engineers.
- Serial number tracking – Our serial numbering features can help speed up transactional processes in your manufacturing and inventory control. Especially for high-value products with multiple components, it can be difficult to succeed without serial number tracking in place. Nearly always, serial numbers are labelled on products with barcodes or RFID, and these can be read by scanners on the product’s journey through production, warehousing, and on to the customer.
- Lot tracking – Our lot tracking capabilities helps manufacturers trace and filter products by usage, expiration dates, or production dates. Lot tracking is often multi-level so parts or ingredients can be tracked through different levels of subassemblies to the original manufacturer.
- Consistency of record keeping – Instead of pulling everything back to check all the parts on faulty product reports, which will result in a lot of time lost, complete everything with a few clicks. Find out immediately everything about warranties and repairs for specific products, all within Manu Online.
- Regulations & compliance – Secure databases, accessible anywhere with an internet connection.
How does Manu Online ERP software for medical manufacturing work?
With medical device ERP, medical device manufacturing organisations can manage critical areas such as supply chain management, inventory control, financial planning, and customer relations.
Using Manu Online helps medical device manufacturers increase efficiency and reduce costs by eliminating manual processes and reducing errors. You will also have real-time visibility into your business, enabling you to make better decisions, faster.
Our MRP (Materials Resource Planning) engine works by helping you plan and manage sales, purchasing, manufacturing, stock control and invoicing. Because it is a fully integrated solution, your sales and purchase activities are integrated directly to the status of procurement and production.
This means you can:
- Automate business processes to be more efficient – this means you can type a serial number in the system, and get a full record of that product, what, when, where.
- Reduce inventory costs, speed up throughput, increase profit – No longer the need to go and check in the box for parts or any other information that may be missing.
- Incur no expensive upfront costs – No need for customisation, comes out of the box equipped with all the tools you need to grow your medical device manufacturing business.
- Access anywhere with an internet connection – You can check your stock or anything else from anywhere as long you can connect to the internet.
On top of this, our professional team of experts are available to assist you with setup, training and support.
We have extensive experience in supporting ERP systems for medical device companies of all sizes and types, so you can rest assured that your system will be configured correctly and that you’ll receive the highest level of customer service.