Just to see if we could do it, was it possible to get a manufacturing ERP system setup and go through the basic processes in just 10 minutes.
Well it is. Take a look at the video:
(Note that there is no sound on the video, as it has text explaining the steps)
Here are the steps:
- Create an account on our cloud servers
- Import your chart of accounts, items and contacts from Xero
- Change one item to a product and create a bill of materials for it
- Sell it to your customer
- See what needs to be purchased and buy them
- Receive the purchased items
- Open the work order and issue the items to it
- Close the work order, product goes to stock
- Ship the product to your customer
- Create the sales invoice for the customer
- Enter the purchase invoice from the supplier
- Transfer the invoices across to Xero for processing.